Black Cherry Tomato
- Heirloom with rich mahogany or purple color
- Productive – Many 1-1.5” fruits grow in dense clusters
- Very sweet!
Cherokee Purple Tomato
- Wonderful multi shaded fruit with hues of red, pink, and purple.
- Sweet taste great for sandwiches and salads.
- Taste test winner at many competitions throughout the country
Red Brandywine Tomato
- Flavorful, not acidic, great for eating fresh!
- Large, lobed, and beefsteak like
- Due to large fruits must have some form of support (steak, cage, or trellis)
Tomato – Beefsteak
- Large and juicy
- Perfect for fresh eating
- Great for burgers, sandwiches, and salsa
Tomato – Cherry Baby Hybrid
- Very productive – up to 350 cherry tomatoes in a season!
- Very sweet and juicy!
- Indeterminate variety (fruits all season)
Not quite a tomato but….
Toma Verde Tomatillo
- Early variety
- Exceptionally sweet for a tomatillo
- Sprawling plant requires staking or caging