Our 2022 Plant sale is now over. Thank you for your support and we look forward to offering many new plants next year!
We now have plants ready for sale. Right now we only recommend you buy cold hardy plants, unless you have a cold frame or other way to keep tender plants, like tomatoes, warm on cool nights. Herbs, like cilantro, dill, and parsley should be fine to plant now.
We can make free evening deliveries to Baldwin, Whitehall, South Park, and Bethel Park. To arrange a delivery, call 412-715-1469 or email email@example.com.
This is what is available for purchase right now:
Herbs: Cilantro, Dill, and Parsley (soon to come rosemary, culantro, and basil which at this point are too small to sell) $3 per seedling
Tomatoes ($4 per seedling):
Black Cherry Tomato
Lovely deep purple color makes for an interesting cherry tomato.
- Heirloom with rich mahogany or purple color
- Productive – Many 1-1.5” fruits grow in dense clusters
- Very sweet!
Cherokee Purple Tomato
Wonderful, plump, and juicy heirloom.
- Wonderful multi shaded fruit with hues of red, pink, and purple.
- Sweet taste great for sandwiches and salads.
- Taste test winner at many competitions throughout the country
Red Brandywine Tomato
- Flavorful, not acidic, great for eating fresh!
- Large, lobed, and beefsteak like
- Due to large fruits must have some form of support (steak, cage, or trellis)
Tomato – Beefsteak
- Large and juicy
- Perfect for fresh eating
- Great for burgers, sandwiches, and salsa
Toma Verde Tomatillo
- Early variety
- Exceptionally sweet for a tomatillo
- Sprawling plant requires staking or caging
Peppers: Our peppers are still not ready for sale. We are growing 17 varieties this year! We can’t wait to share these unique and heirloom peppers with you soon!
Weigelas: Rubidor, Rosea, and Varietata (pictures and pricing to come)
We take cash, Venmo, or Paypal. If you’re interested in picking up or seeing seedlings, contact us to set up a time. We wish you all the best this gardening season.